Relaxed Machinery

a community supporting ambient music, art, poetry, photography, games and more

Chad Kettering's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had positive experiences on both ends, buyer and artist. When you order a CD…"

Chad Kettering replied Jun 9, 2011 to CD Baby thoughts

14 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Runningonair

"Soundquest Fest 2010? That couldn't be explained by any ordinary means!"

Chad Kettering replied Apr 5, 2011 to Have you ever had an experience that couldn't be explained in terms of every-day reality?

17 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Seren Ffordd

"Yes,   I hope MySpace goes under. What a piece of $#!@$$% experience.  I am getting…"

Chad Kettering replied Mar 23, 2011 to The new Myspace is totally rubbish...

66 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by John K-N

"Welcome to the wonderful world of VSIG!    I hear you about the Lexicon and the TC.…"

Chad Kettering replied Feb 26, 2011 to Gear Lust :: GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) :: Dreaming of Gear? Post it here!

52 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Tomorrow's Man

"Wow James! You went all out. I had an H7600 and exchanged it for the Orville."

Chad Kettering replied Feb 26, 2011 to Gear Lust :: GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) :: Dreaming of Gear? Post it here!

52 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Tomorrow's Man

"Check out this delay John. Beautiful sound!   http://www.strymon.net/products/elcapi…"

52 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Tomorrow's Man

"My top 5 would be the following:   Strata - Steve Roach, Robert RichDreamtime Return…"

Chad Kettering replied Feb 23, 2011 to Top 5 Ambient Albums in the History of the Ever-Ever

26 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Jack Hertz

RSS

© 2014   Created by John K-N.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service